sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Ecstasy Unveiled - Larissa Ione I don't know why but I'm not a big fan of this series. Ecstasy Unveiled had an interesting start and got straight to the point of what the story was all about. Can't help but love that. Lore is a half Seminus demon and half human who is being forced to kill the man be brought back to life if he wants his freedom from his 100th kill and to save his sister's life. Idess is an earthbound angel that hasn't gotten her wings yet, has sworn to protect the human Lore is targeting. She's determined to stop Lora by any means necessary. Until he becomes one of her charges she's sworn to protect. Torn between duty and desire, Lore and Idess must join forces as they battle their attraction for each other. Because an enemy from the past is rising again, one hellbent on vengeance, unthinkable destruction and pain.

I enjoyed the actions scenes in Ecstasy Unveiled so much, they were extremely well written and thought out. I however really didn't like all the brother action, I thought Shade really needed a kick in the rear and that Eidolon always had to be the level headed one and Wraith just seemed to stay out of it all. What I adored about this book was Sin! I'm so excited about her booking being released in October and I'm trying not to give away any spoilers.

I think Lora is my favourite brother out of the bunch and I really enjoyed reading his story with Idess, I thought there would be more to his back story but really there wasn't much there and I enjoyed that it was an uncomplicated tale.