sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
For the Love of Mollie - K.T. Grant I totally blame Julia at Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks for making me buy For the Love of Mollie. I really liked her review and thought I'd give it a try.

Mollie McGree is determined to lose an extra few pounds in the hopes her friend Juan-Carlos will notice her and won't be able to resist her. So Mollie joins a gym run by self-made millionaire and personal trailer, Conner Bean. Conner plans to seduce curvy Mollie and before long Mollie is enjoying a love affair with Conner. But with Mollie's self-esteem issues she just can't believe Conner would stay with a woman like her when he's surrounded by skinny gym bunnies everyday.
But Conner will stop at nothing until he claims Mollie for his own. And prove to her she's more than enough for him.

I just want to mentioned how much I love the cover of For the Love of Mollie! It's fabulous and I'm not even talking about the guy! I love that the cover shows a curvy model.

I thought For the Love of Mollie was a great, sweet, short read. At only 115 pages I found For the Love of Mollie to be far too short a story. I would have loved the story to have been longer and a bit more in depth as other reviewers have mentioned there isn't much of a back story on Conner and his life.
Mollie is a total sweetie and I really felt for her and her situation, although it's a predictable story I like how Ms Grant has spiced it up and hasn't followed the crowd with her own take on For the Love of Mollie. The secondary characters (Juan-Carlos and Suzy) were interesting and it's always nice to have a secondary romance that won't out shine the main characters.
I really liked Conner for his perseverance, on not just seducing Mollie but for keeping at her for a relationship. Mollie can't believe a guy like Conner would be interested in her at all, not even for a fling never mind a relationship. And those insecurities are what cause a problem with her and Conner, I don't want to give away the ending but I quite liked it.
I thought For the Love of Mollie was a great contemporary romance from KT Grant, it had everything you could want from a new author and I'm looking forward to reading other books by her and seeing how her writing style evolves.