sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Magic Gifts (Kate Daniels, #5.4) - Ilona Andrews Bloody hell! This is a brilliant free read! Even if it wasn’t free it’s still a worth a read. I remember reading the teaser for this way back when and was eager to know how this little number would play out and well.. it played out extremely well!
I actually read this on Christmas Day when I was full of cold and feeling sorry for myself and needed a little pick me up, Magic Gifts was the perfect thing to do just that. It was truly great to have some extra Kate and Curran time and see their little group and see how Kate and Curran are continuing to make their mating work.
Kate and Curran are there usual wonderful, violent and up to know good selves. Somehow trouble always seems to find them and even Curran’s attempt at a nice dinner out doesn’t go to plan thanks to the undead and some Vikings!
As usual Magic Gifts lives up to everything we’ve come to know, love and expect from Kate, Curran and their friends and I feel extremely honoured that as reader ‘s we are able to receive such gifts from Ilona Andrews. As they still take valuable time to write even this free short read!
I’m also super excited even more now for Andrea’s story thanks to Magic Gifts, with the little teaser’s it gives us I can’t wait to see how it turns out!