sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #9; Were-Hunter, #4) - Sherrilyn Kenyon An extremely rare Tigarian Katagaria, Wren is half snow leopard and half white tiger. Both species are extremely dangerous. Combined, they are lethal. He's reclusive and anti-social. Marguerite Godoeau has spent her lifetime trying to please her politician father. But has come to the recent conclusion that she wants her freedom. Missing her friend Nick Gautier who was a voice of reason in her insane life, she goes to Nick's favorite bar, Sanctuary. From the moment he sees her, Wren is completely captivated by Marguerite. Compelled, he follows after her and starts a most forbidden courtship. Wren knows he has no business with a human. He has too many enemies as it is. Yet he can't seem to let go of the only thing in his life that means something to him. Through enemies, both human and other, they have to learn to stand together or be devoured.

I loved this book I couldn't put it down I read it in one reading it was fantastic.