sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Montana Sky - Nora Roberts When Jack Mercy died, he left behind a ranch worth nearly 20 million dollars. Now this three daughters - each born of a different mother, and each unknown to the others - are gathered to hear the reading of the will. But the woman are shocked to learn that before any of them can inherit, they must live together on the ranch for one year. For Tess, a sophisticated city-girl who just wants to collect her cash and get back to L.A., it's a nightmare. For Lily, on the run from her abusive ex-husband, it's a refuge. And for Willa - who grew up on the ranch - it's an intrusion into her rightful home. They are sisters and strangers. Now they face a challenge to put their bitterness aside and live like a family, to protect each other from the danger - and unite against a brutal enemy who threatens to destroy them all.

I have such mixed feelings about this book. On a whole I really enjoyed the whole book with a few unexpected twists and turns along the way. But I found that although the book it set with the three female character's Willa is the main charcter thoughout and the other two are added bonus. But the relationship between all three sisters is truly wonderful.