sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Obsession Untamed - Pamela Palmer They are called Feral Warriors. An elite band of immortals who can change shape at will. Sworn to rid the world of evil, consumed by sorcery and seduction, their wild natures are primed for release.

Every time she closes her eyes, Delaney Randall suffers another vision of a brutal murder. A serial killer has found his way inside the FBI agent's head. Now she lives the murders through his eyes, from his deadly approach to his victims' screams until the night he breaks into her apartment and she fears she's going to be the next to die. But the man who snatches Delaney from her home isn't the murderer. He's Tighe, a dangerous Feral Warrior who needs her and her visions to stop the rampages of a creature as inhuman as he is evil. Tighe has little use for humans, but as he and Delaney join forces to track the dark fiend, he falls for the intense beauty and becomes wild with an obsession as untamed as his heart.

I read the first Feral Warrior book Desire Untamed back in 2009 and really enjoyed it so I didn’t mind picking up the second one for my Spell It Out Challenge.

I thought this was nearly as good as the first one, it was brilliantly written but thought it dragged out a little too much with the overall story.

I really enjoyed how attached Tighe got to Delaney and how they seemed to connect right from the beginning. I thought Delaney was a bit too much for me but she was a great character and seemed very well paired with Tighe as he was more animal than man since his soul got split and Delaney seemed to help him keep from his animal self. Tighe was pretty great too.

I really liked how all the other Feral Warriors were incorporated into Obsession Untamed and how it led onto the next book which I think I’ll buy in the next month of two.