sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Angel's Peak - Robyn Carr I liked this story. It was a great sweet, real story but it felt at times a little bit forced, after we'd seen Sean in Luke and Shelby's book Temptation Ridge I was a little concerned that Sean would still have his cocky attitude and that really annoyed me. But of course, it wasn't long before Sean grew out of his attitude and he completely won me over.

What I really didn't like about this book was the Franni never told Sean and his family that she was pregnant or even that she gave birth to Sean's daughter Rose but as the book progressed I managed to overlook that fact.

One of the things I really enjoyed in this book was how Sean grew and changed after learning he was a father. His first few scenes with Rosie were so cute, especially that one where he fell asleep and Rosie played 'dress-up' with her new Daddy. But it was great to see his character take responsibility and see how proud a father he was. I did, also really enjoy the friendship between Franni and Sean's mothers. Vivian and Maureen. I thought it was great that they found friendship in each.

I was also really lovely to see Noah and Ellie again, they got married and everyone (from the previous books) turned up to the house they bought and were helping them get it ready so they could move in!

It was really lovely to see the blossoming relationship between Sean's mother Maureen and Noah's best man and mentor George.