sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Skin Tight - Ava Gray As a forensic accountant, Mia Sauter could usually tell when people had something to hide. She made her living exposing secrets while concealing her own. Then, in Vegas, she met a clever, ruthless man who called himself Addison Foster. One year later, she’s still haunted by his betrayal. The truth of him had long ago been buried. Foster was only one name of many; he’d been so many men, he’d lost count. Reinvented as Thomas Strong and hell bent on revenge, his mission is about to be compromised by the one woman capable of exposing him. Reunited, they confront the explosive chemistry still crackling between them. But their chance meeting will have consequences, for a ruthless madman has his own deadly agenda.

I didn't enjoy Skin Tight as much as I was expecting to. It was a great story and kept you gripped the whole way through. But I just wasn't keen on Foster/Strong. He annoyed me with his cool ice like attitude.
I really loved Mia. I thought she was one tough cookie. She managed to melt Foster/Strong's emotional barrier and make him much more likable.
I enjoyed the glimpses into Foster/Strong's life before everything seemed to have 'gone wrong' as it made him seem less cold and more interesting.

I really enjoyed the secondary couple Gillie and Taye who were locked in the lab and became test subjects because of there special gifts. I'm really looking forward to reading there book but sadly it's not due out until August 2011.