sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Pursuit - Elizabeth Jennings Wow! My first Elizabeth Jennings book and I was totally in love! Elizabeth Jennings also writes as Lisa-Marie Rice and I love her books as well! She's a brilliant writer in either names. I managed to stumble onto Elizabeth Jennings by accident and am waiting patiently for Ms Jenning's newest book Shadows at Midnight to arrive in the post.

Heiress Charlotte Court is on the run for her life. She's just witnessed her ill and dying father's murder and been shot. She manages to make it across the border to Mexico, and creates a new identity for herself and finds a saviour in the arms of ex-Navy SEAL Matt Sanders. Matt's been badly wounded and is trying to recover from his injuries. Charlotte spends two months watching Matt train and get his body back to it's former self.

Matt thinks of Charlotte as his guardian angel, always watching out for him. Matt yearns to protect Charlotte and replace her pain with pleasure. But Charlotte can't trust anyone, not even someone she's starting to love. She knows she's a target and out of sight, a soulless killer is zeroing in on his prey.

I really enjoyed reading Pursuit I wasn't quite sure what to expect other than a romantic suspense story. Pursuit has everything you'd want in a classic romantic suspense! I enjoyed this just as much as I enjoy one of Nora Robert's romantic suspense's.

Matt is an amazing hero, I thought he was everything Charlotte could needed and wanted in a guy. He was so well written I feel a little bit in love myself! I really enjoyed reading how Matt would push himself to get better and how Charlotte would sit out on her balcony and watch Matt every day as he pushed himself harder and harder to get back into shape and to be the man he was before he was hurt and nearly died.

I really felt for Charlotte and her situation and how strong and brave she was trying to deal with everything that had happened to her.

Pursuit is brilliantly written and a fabulous read. I wish every romantic suspense was as good as this one!