sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Daring The Moon - Sherrill Quinn I love werewolf books and for months I've seen this in my bookstore and picked it up and put it down countless times but finally caved as it was 3 for 2 on all paperbacks and I wanted to try a different author.

It takes a lot of ruffle Taite Gibson, investigator with the Pima County Attorney's Office. But the enormous, snarling werewolf that's stalking her through the streets of Tucson? Yeah, that oughta do it.
Those terrifying attacks convince Taite to seek out her old friend Declan O'Connal who will help Taite find the answer's she seeks about werewolfs by going to Ryder Merrick, a reclusive British horror writer reputed to know everything about werewolves, including how to kill them. On his remote private island, Ryder can live safely with the beast inside him, unable to harm others or himself. Then Taite arrives, her lush, sweet scent and gorgeous curves tempting him to give in to every wicked hunger. And as a full moon rises, the only way to keep Taite safe from the evil that's followed her here is to convince her to trust in an attraction that's deeply dangerous, and wilder than she ever guessed.

Daring the Moon was pretty much what I expected, a nice interesting read with another author's take on werewolf's. I wouldn't say Daring the Moon was amazing but I did enjoy reading it. I liked the character's a great deal. Taite makes a great heroine, not only is she stalked by a werewolf but she also has a human stalker sending her gifts at work. She has spunk and although she's scared she'll fight to regain her life again. I thought she was a great character but she did annoy me at times.

Although Daring the Moon isn't part of a series there are two other books that follow on from Daring the Moon, Seducing the Moon which features Declan who is another main character in Daring the Moon and Taming the Moon. I'm looking forward to reading the other two books at some point too.