sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Dark Warrior Unleashed (The Talions, Book 1) - Alexis Morgan I actually read this back in April and totally forgot to add it to my read list, so thought now was a good time. However this will be another short review as I read it quite a while ago and don't remember 100% of the story.

I first got into Alexis Morgan's Paladins of Darkness series back in 2008 and I enjoyed and liked the different storyline that I kept on reading and when I found out there was a sort of spin off series Talions I was more than happy to keep up with Ms Morgans new series.

Although I've only read the first book in the series so far, I already have the next two books in the series waiting to be read at some point and I can happily say that even just after the first book I much prefer the Talions series to the Paladins of Darkness series.

I really enjoyed the banter between Ranulf and Sandor I not only found it amusing and light entertainment in parts but helpful to move the story along.

Ranulf and Kerry annoyed me at times, although I did like them together. And I really enjoyed the ending.

I happily look forward to making time to read the next book in this series!