sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Lauren Conrad Style - Lauren Conrad, Elise Loehnen Sadly, like my females from early teens to late twenties I love Lauren Conrad's style and make-up looks. I've only ever seen a handful of episodes of The Hills but I always loved the way Lauren looked and wondered what her fashion tips and possible tricks would be so I really hard to buy this.

I found the overall layout of the book to be quite nice but a bit bland and sparse in sections. However I really like the fashion tips and ideas Lauren put into this book. I did expect a bit more than the standard in comparison to other fashion books such as Gok Wan's and sadly founding it a bit lacking as it was very similar in what Lauren classed as basics to Gok's and other fashion books but I liked the extras that Lauren included, like how to style a LBD in different ways for different occasions.

Although it was interesting to have information on Lauren's make-up it wasn't very noteworthy. Overall, a nice book that it more suited to teens and big Lauren Conrad fans.