sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
The Christmas Fantasy - K.T. Grant On a mission to lose her virginity before her thirtieth birthday on Christmas Day, Mandy Lockeheart plans to seduce the only man she’s ever loved; her brother’s best friend, firefighter Jackson Montgomery. With the sexy new body she’s worked hard to earn, she’s certain she can convince him to fulfill her fantasies.
When Mandy comes to him with her sexy proposal, Jackson can’t refuse her adorable seduction. Unfortunately, Mandy’s brother doesn’t want anyone playing around with his baby sister. Jackson must choose between respecting his friend’s wishes and making love to his perfect Christmas present.
Between Mandy’s occasionally poor body image and Jackson’s honor, the lovers must fight to realize their Christmas Fantasy.

I really love KT Grants contemporary romance books, they are such a joy to read! My only problem with all of Ms Grants ebooks so far has been that the stories have been much too short for my liking and sadly because of this I've only given The Christmas Fantasy 3 stars! But, they are 3 whopping, amazing stars.

The Christmas Fantasy had everything a good sexy Christmas story should have! A cute but amazing hero, a heroine who's awesome but needs a little bit more courage (and not the alcohol kind!) a supportive family and some festive celebrations! I happily read this on my train journey, and didn't notice anything happening around me for the hour I was reading this, nor was I feeling travel sick (for a change! Clearly the cure is a book you can get lost in).
I was surprised how sexy The Christmas Fantasy was! Although I think it's classed as a contemporary romance I would happily say this rivals some erotic books that I've read in the past, it was very hot and if I hadn't be so absorbed in reading it I think I would have been rather red faced knowing I was reading something this sexy on a train packed full of people!

I really liked Jackson and Mandy together and apart, although I felt that Mandy's friend was a problem at times and wondered if she'd get her own HEA?! I enjoyed how Jackson handled Mandy at times and how he was such a great guy!

Overall a great book for the Christmas period, that would be great for adding a bit of spice to the festive season!