sweptawayagain

Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Engaging The Enemy - Nora Roberts A Will and a Way
It wasn't easy living with her infuriating co-beneficiary, Michael Donohue, even to fulfill her uncle's last wishes, but headstrong Pandora McVie found it still harder not falling in love with her nemesis.

I liked A Will and a Way but it didn't blow me away. The relationship between Michael and Pandora wasn't very believable at times and I found Pandora too controlling and annoying to really like her. At times I found Pandora and Michael to be funny and interesting and at others bored the pages. A Will and a Way is a classic Nora Roberts, two people who've known each other a long time that rub each other the wrong way, get put together for some reason and end up giving in to their mutual attraction. Happily there's a nice twist to this story which makes it more enjoyable.

Favourite Quote: "One hundred fifty million dollars was nothing to sneeze at. No one in the vast, echoing library of Jolley's Folley would have dared. Except Pandora. "

Boundary Lines
Feisty Jillian Baron and irresistibly arrogant Aaron Murdock seemed determined to carry their families' feud into another generation. But the battle waged within their own hearts pitted their mistrust against overwhelming desire.

Boundary Lines reminded me a little of Montana Sky at times (but I liked that book so I didn't mind!) Jillian and Aaron made a great couple and I really loved the back and fourth between these two. It was much more enjoyable than the first book. It also had a nice twist and a really sweet happy ever after that I really liked.

Favourite Quote: "Your house, my house - that's not going to work for either of us. So we'll build our house, and that's where we're going to raise our children. "

Overall I quite liked Engaging the Enemy, it's a classic Nora Roberts two books in one style contemporary romance. Boundary Lines however was by far my favourite of the two stories!