sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Curran - Gordon Andrews This isn't a short story or a novella. This is a collection of scenes written by Gordon Andrews as a companion to our Kate Daniels series of books. These scenes illustrate the point of view of Curran, the Beast Lord of Atlanta and are provided in gratitude to our readers for all of their support. This collection isn't meant to stand on its own as an independent work of fiction.

I bought Curran from Amazon without realising you could get it for free if you wanted or you could pay a small amount for it, considering how much I enjoyed it I’m happy to have paid less than £1 to read a selection of scenes from the Beast Lords perceptive.
The Andrews have this spot on. Curran’s POV is literally what it says on the ‘tin’, a selection of scenes from Curran’s point of view, to be read before, after or during Magic Bites, Magic Burns, Magic Strikes and Magic Bleeds. Helping you have a better understanding of Curran and his feels for Kate and how he treats her.
A little about what Curran contains. There is one long scene from Magic Bites that shows Curran’s thoughts on meeting Kate and I greatly enjoyed that. Two scenes from Magic Burns which any Kate/Curran fan NEEDS to read because they are sooo good and funny too! Saving Kate and chicken soup with Kate seriously good stuff! Two long awesome scenes from Magic Strikes. Magic Bleeds with that scene from Saiman, Kate and Curran directly from Curran and then there’s a teaser from Magic Strikes.
A whole lot of great information, neatly wrapped into one extremely interesting package all they left out was the cute bow to wrap it off in.

Favourite Quotes:
“It was populated by those once human and those who had never been, and they hid in the dark ruins, feeding on each other and making visitors unwelcome.”

“Come closer, little mouse, you’re almost there.”

“Leadership means doing what you know is the right thing.”

Overall, I really enjoyed this delightful and insightful view into Curran’s head, a must read of any Kate Daniels and Curran fans who want a peek inside Curran’s head!