sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Halfway to the Grave - Jeaniene Frost Great first book thought it had a great storyline and was really gripping I really liked Cat and quite liked Bones but was so shocked at the ending I just had to go and read the second book to find out what would happen between Cat and Bones!
My main problem is Halfway to the Grave, was with Bones and his 'British' accent! Seriously, annoying. As a Brit myself I found it was too overplayed and found it hard to ignore at times. Although I get the idea for it I just didn't think it worked all that well.

Favourite Quotes:
"With a sigh, I sat at the bar and ordered a gin and tonic. The first man who tried to kill me had ordered it for me. It was now my drink of choice. Who said I wasn't sentimental?"

"Kitten, this is my best mate, Charles, but you can call him Spade. Charles, this is Cat, the woman I've been telling you about. You can see for yourself that everything I've said is... an understatement."

"Hi," Spade repeated, and then threw back his head and roared with laughter. "Well, hallo to you, too, darling! I'm very pleased to meet you now that you're not flogging me unmercifully."

"I had PMS and a test this morning. Boy, had he picked the wrong girl."

Overall a great first book in a series and I'm looking forward to reading the next book.