sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Hexed - Ilona Andrews, Allyson James, Yasmine Galenorn, Jeanne C. Stein Magic Dreams.
Shapeshifting tigress Dali Harimau finds herself in deep waters when she must challenge a dark being to a battle of wits or risk losing the man for whom she secretly longs.

I’m only reviewing Magic Dreams out of the Hexed anthology as it’s the only story in the book I’ve read so far and am unsure if I’ll be reading any of the others anytime soon.
I thoroughly enjoyed Magic Dreams! I love Dali, right from the get go in Magic Strikes when Dali was introduced I liked her, she’s truly unique and original and I was so happy for her to get her only little story that let you in to what was happening with Dali and Jim and oh I truly loved it! Magic Dreams is a brilliant little story that I wished could have gone on and on.
Dali comes home after racing and smashing her car to find Jim asleep in her bedroom, only he didn’t really fall asleep and needs desperately Dali’s help. I liked that Magic Dreams was in Dali’s POV and that Magic Dreams showed another side to Atlanta and the magical underworld with magic snails, shapeshifting dragons, demon women and then Dali’s mum and family.

Favourite Quotes:
He snarled. I showed him my teeth. A rolled-up newspaper landed on my head and then on Jim’s. “None of that in my house!” Oh my gods. The alpha of Clan Cat just got smacked with a rolled-up newspaper.

Overall I loved Magic Dreams and I really should read the other books in Hexed.