sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Kiss at Your Own Risk - Stephanie Rowe Trinity Harpswell is a cursed Black Widow-death and mayhem are all part of the job description. If she can manage to go just one more week without accidentally killing someone, she'll break this killer curse and put her Black Widow days behind her. When sexy Blaine Underhill III shows up at her door and asks for her help rescuing his friend from the clutches of Death's evil grandma, Trinity gets pulled into a daring high stakes adventure. As Blaine and Trinity join forces to take down a series of underworld assassins, they may just learn that love is the deadliest game of all.

All I can really say is, what an interesting book! I will definitely be reading the next book in this series. I may not have loved it and I may not have been totally absorbed by it but Kiss at Your Own Risk is oh so funny I spent most of my time reading it with a smile on my face and laughing quite a bit. It was extremely unique and I would recommend it to most people to give it a go who like paranormal romance, something a bit different and something that will make them smile if not laugh!