sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Friday Night Bites - Chloe Neill Ten months after vampires revealed their existence to the mortals of Chicago, they're enjoying a celebrity status usually reserved for the Hollywood elite. But should people learn about the Raves-mass feeding parties where vampires round up humans like cattle-the citizens will start sharpening their stakes. So now it's up to the new vampire Merit to reconnect with her upper class family and act as liaison between humans and bloodsuckers, and keep the more unsavory aspects of the vampire lifestyle out of the media. But someone doesn't want peace between them-someone with an ancient grudge.

I'll be completely honest and say that I'm not loving this series and I'm not hooked into it and I'm not sure if I'm going to read past book three but I am liking Merit and enjoying seeing how her journey goes I just wish I was enjoying some of the character's more and the storyline's. I really dislike Ethan and I wasn't fond of Merit and Mallory falling out during this book and how Merit and Morgan went about things. I hope eventually (Ethan and Merit) either get it on or stop the whole will they won't they thing. I'm fairly sure though if Merit ends up with Ethan I will stop reading this series unless Ethan becomes a better character!