sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Cover Me (Elite Force: That Others May Live) - Catherine Mann 2.5 stars!

PJ Wade Rocha is fast roping from a helicopter into a blizzard to rescue stranded climbers when he meets beautiful Sunny Foster, who insists she can take care of herself just fine. As the snowstorm kicks into overdrive, she and Wade must take to the frozen wilderness in a race against time...and their own explosive passions.

Quite a few people kept talking about this book and saying they were dying to read it and that it was a good book. You know the usual and I thought I'd give it a try and see what I thought. Well I just couldn't get into it, if it wasn't for the villain (I wanted to know who is was) I would have given Cover Me a DNF and part of me wishes I had because I just didn't feel it between Sunny and Wade and the storyline didn't grip me as I wanted it too. It's mainly about this little village that Sunny and her family live in to hide because of her brother and have gotten used to their strange life but think they can leave any time they want to as Sunny takes all the people who want to leave to a 'safe' person and instead they get killed and no-one in the village knows about it and Wade stumbles onto Sunny and find all the died bodies Sunny was meant to have sent into the real world.