sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Taking Chase - Lauren Dane A battle begins between Shane, who knows what he wants and Cassie, who tries to keep a distance between herself and the very handsome sheriff. But Cassies ex is back and he wants her dead. Book Two of the Chase Brothers Cassie Gambol is on the run. In what seems like another lifetime, her ex-husband nearly ended her life and effectively ended her successful career as a vascular surgeon. But even though the justice system found him guilty of attempted murder, he fled while awaiting sentencing and Carly Sunderland became Cassie Gambol. Fleeing Los Angeles, she heads to small and off the map Petal, Georgia to start her life again. Shane Chase, a man whos held himself away from commitment since his fiance dumped him several years before knows the beautiful newcomer is hiding something. Hes wildly attracted to her strength and her underlying vulnerability as well. But the last thing Cassie wants is another big, overwhelming man who wants to control her life. A battle begins between Shane, who knows what he wants and Cassie, who knows she needs to do everything she can to keep a distance between herself and the very handsome sheriff. But Cassies ex is back and he wants her dead.

I really liked Taking Chase it was a really great fun, sweet read that I would recommend! Cassie is a really great character that's gone through so much and still managed to survive and make a new life for herself and she eventually finds love! It's such a sweet, wonderful read and I really enjoyed the way Taking Chase was written and how you were really drawn into the story and how Shane really tried to always put Cassie at ease and make her happy. Really great story.