sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Chased (The Chase Brothers, Book 3) - Lauren Dane 2.5 Stars!

Liv Davis had just about given up on her happily ever after. Burned by love more than once, she's beginning to think Mr. Right wasn't in the cards for her. Marc Chase is a confirmed bachelor and lover of women-lots of them. He's determined not to fall head over heels the way his brothers have. Until he kisses Olivia Davis and realizes head over heels may not be such a bad thing after all! Can Liv open her scarred heart for this younger ladies man? She loves Marc more than she can begin to admit but she's terrified of being rejected again. Marc faces a challenge greater than he's ever faced before. Making a woman believe he's more than just a great bedmate-making her believe he's in it for good. In the end it will all come down to two days in a hotel and a bet. Can they both win?

I really liked most of Chased, I liked Liv she was a great character and I thought her and Marc were a really great couple and I enjoyed most of their romance and courtship. It was also nice to see Liv and Marc with the rest of the Chase family and how they all interacted. My main problem with Chased was the near ending and how Liv and Marc didn't really sort out their issues, instead they just had lots of sex and that seemed to win Liv over which left me REALLY annoyed with the ending of the story.