sweptawayagain

Hunted By The Others
Jess Haines
Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)
Richard Castle
Bound By Blood - Cynthia Eden Vampires and werewolves have been blood enemies for centuries, but now a new threat is rising...demons are escaping from hell and those demons are intent on wiping out both the vamps and the werewolves. In order to stop the demons, pureblood vampire princess Morgan LaBeaux agrees to the treaty offered by werewolf alpha Jace Vaughn. She'll mate with him, share her blood with him...and in return, the wolves will aid the vampires in this battle. But Morgan doesn’t realize just how dangerous the wolves can truly be. Jace has been waiting years to claim her. He’s set a trap for his princess, and now that he has her, Jace doesn’t plan to let her go. He’ll send the demons back to hell, and he’ll keep his vampiress—forever.

I read a review of Bound by Blood by The Book Pushers and really liked their review and liked the sound of the short paranormal romance.

Bound by Blood was an amazing short story that just blew me away and made me want more! I really didn’t want to finish Bound by Blood because it was soooo good! I really enjoyed it. After reading Cynthia Eden’s romantic suspense Deadly Fear a few months ago I wasn’t quite sure what to expect but there was no reason to worry because Bound by Blood was just brilliant, especially as it only cost me 70p! Via Amazon kindle.
I loved Jace and Morgan, Jace is a deadly lethal alpha werewolf (le sigh!) who’s been watching Morgan for years, now he finally has a way to get his hands on her. Morgan doesn’t know much about Jace other than he’s a deadly werewolf and the vampires need her to align with him and share her blood with him so he can dispose of the demons coming through to their world. Although Morgan is meant to mate with Jace she isn’t meant to sleep with him but there’s something more between Jace and Morgan than just a business deal. Although Bound by Blood is a werewolf/vampire/demon book it’s mainly a vampire/demon book as there’s more information about the vamps and the demons than the werewolves which is a shame because Ms Eden writes some really interesting werewolves but I’m happy enough to wait for her next book which may be more werewolf orientated, Never Cry Wolf out June 2011.

Favourite Quote's:
"Jace Vaugh tensed when he saw her. He wasn't as drunk as the other wolves, not yet anyway, so he recognised the deceptively delicate woman instantly."

"When you were stuck between death and hell, sometimes, you had to turn to big, bad wolf for help."

Overall, Bound by Blood is a brilliant short story that is a must read for paranormal fans and a great way for romance readers to try a new genre at a cheap price, which I highly recommend!